Just arrived in the UK and need to take the Day 2 and Day 8 COVID-19 PCR Tests?
At Miles Pharmacy
we have all the COVID-19 testing options that you need. Whether travelling for business, pleasure or a little of both, our range of Covid-19 travel-related testing services will provide you with the peace of mind you’ll need to travel safely. From our Fit-to-Fly certification tests to our approved arrival Day 2 and 8 PCR testing packages, you’ll find the test you need to travel with confidence.
If you’re looking for Day 2 and Day 8 COVID-19 tests upon your return to the UK, you can purchase the tests online from Miles Pharmacy as well as visiting our branch in person in Epsom.
The Day 2 and 8 tests are mandatory for all travellers arriving from non-red listed countries who are partially or not vaccinated at all.
What is the Day 2 and Day 8 PCR Test?
Currently, due to the Covid pandemic, all international inbound travellers to England are subject to government mandated COVID-19 PCR Testing required on Day 2 and/or Day 8. Vaccinated Passengers are subject to the Day 2 PCR Test only, whilst unvaccinated passengers must undergo both day 2 and day 8 testing.
Day 2 testing and Day 8 test kits are self-administered with detailed instructions included as part of the testing kit.
How Does it Work?
It’s simple to complete your mandatory self-administered Day 2 and Day 8 PCR testing.
- Order your Day 2 Antigen Test & Day 8 PCR test kit online from Miles Pharmacy so that it arrives in time for your 2nd day back in the UK.
- Activate and register your test kit as instructed in the directions prior to taking your swab test.
- Collect your swab sample as instructed. The time and date that the swab was taken must be entered into the online customer dashboard to approve lab processing.
- Package your sample as instructed and send the sample using the Royal Mail label that is provided.
- Once it is received by the laboratory, your sample will be analysed and the results will be sent to you via email. The lab usually has a 24-hour turnaround time.
Buy your Day 2 and Day 8 Covid test online Miles Pharmacy. If you have any questions, our pharmacists are always available to answer all COVID and other health-related questions. Visit Miles Pharmacy in Epsom, servicing areas Banstead, Sutton, Stoneleigh, Cheam, Chessington, and Worcester Park.